Jeremy Koch

My current time sucker is The Walking Dead: No Man's Land. It's actually a nice little strategy game that's not just a daily grind type of game (though there is some grind in it).

Be the first person to like this
Dustin T Treece

I filter through mobile strategy games a fair bit, I was into no man's land for quite a while. I also enjoyed the various castle rush tower defense games, nexomon was a great pokemon-like mobile adaptation and I'm currently just starting Lionheart which is a Final fantasy tatics/fire emblem type game. Also Lost Frontier is fantastic, it is basically a really well done fan tribute to advanced wars but is set in the old west and has cowboys that fight vampires and werewolves!

Gretchen McKitty

Jet  Pack Joyride  lol. I just grab random garbage  for mobile gaming,  but Halfbrick has lots of decent  action stuff.

Gretchen McKitty

Omfg, you guys have to try Amazing Katamari! It's a "temple run" type play, but it's definitely Katamari Damacy. I just found  it today. Soooo much better than the tap one. 

Nicole M.

I'm addicted to Ingress.  I have been playing for years now.  I'm on the blue/Resistance faction.

Jeremy Koch

This is the core of Pokemon Go, right? I've seen it but never played it. Do you do Pokemon Go as well?